9.01.2010

Year 11 Make 'em laugh!

The “Make ‘Em Laugh” evening held in the Drama Room on Wednesday, September 1st was a ROARING success! Our VERY talented 2010 Year 11 Drama students proved that they can not only write but perform‘stand-up’ and ‘comic monologue’ with true FLAIR! The audience of happy parents were both delighted and surprised that their beautiful daughters had so much natural talent!
Take a BOW girls! You have faced a challenge and built the bridge! You have proven that you are capable of so much more than you thought possible!.Well Done! (I filmed the event……but the video will look something like the filming of “The Blair Witch Project”……a shaky filming, as your teacher was ROFL!!)

LOL!!


















6 comments:

The Cobbler said...

If LAUGHTER is the best medicine,AFTER THE SENSATIONAL GRADE 11 COMEDY NIGHT, I am not going to be sick for a VERY VERY LONG TIME. My sides were hurting. my jaw was sore and my belly was aching. But it was worth it. It is great to have some more funny people in the world. All of you were so serious about giving the best comedy and it worked!! I enjoyed every gag and wisecrack and you were all great.He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh.So I hope you keep being funny because you are all good at it. Thanks for a wonderful night and inviting me.Always look on the funny side of the street.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the comedy night. Every act was original and very well performed. All of you should be very proud of yourselves for making the evening a truly funny night. The wine and cheese made the evening complete thank you to the performers and the people who made it happen.

Bec said...

HILARIOUS! - I know from experience that this unit is hard and of course, you succeeded!! I was in stitches. Congrats young comedians

Anonymous said...

In every single photo on this blog I look like I'm obsessivly feeling up Athena...
But besides that, the night was faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic! Hilarious!I would do it again just to watch everyone else hahaha.
No it was good. It was such a shame that not everyone could make it. Ohhhhh welllll...
PLease dont judge me for hanging off Athena! It really isn't what it looks like hahahaha.
Court in the moment I guess...
Anyway, I truly had a great time.
Thanks Miss Fletcher!
xo

Anonymous said...

oh that comment above was from Meg. If you didn't notice. I was wearing a pink shirt and black pants. Hehehe ok um thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I spelt Caught wrong... oops
Meg...