1.29.2012

“What did you learn from Drama last year?”




Year Nine responses:

“I took away a lot from Drama…….but most importantly was confidence to perform and speak in front of heaps of people.” (Lauren)

“Maintaining my focus and becoming more confident with performing in front of people” (Carlina)

“Focus…….. and to always be myself around others” (Jordyn)

“Focus……. and it has helped me in my day to day life.” (Mikaela)

“Being confident with talking or performing in front of a group.” (Ashleigh)

“Confidence. I was left with a lot more than I brought. I also took away lots of important skills, like focus, that I will bring with me this year.” (Casey)

“…..the focusing side of things” (Janine)

“I took away lots of new confidence and Drama skills I didn’t have before.” (Annabel)

“How to stay in character!” (Emma)

“…..being focused in a play so I don’t get disturbed easily” (Lucy)

“…..to not be afraid and come out of my shell.” (Anika)

“I took away a lot of things from last year, but the thing that was the biggest was focus” (Emma)

“…..to maintain focus and to believe in myself.” (Maddy)

“The confidence I got when standing up to perform in front of people; I’m sure that will help me with my career later on in life!” (Maddie)

“I took away two things from Drama: Firstly, courage! I can now stand in front of my class without having a breakdown. Secondly, self esteem: I’m not so shy and I believe in myself a lot more.” (Ashleigh)

“When I finished the term of Drama I realized that I would always have a piece of Drama with me and now I can’t wait for the year ahead!” (Carli)

“Being confident to express my feelings and staying in character.” (Natalya)

“The most important thing I learnt from Drama was SELF-CONFIDENCE!” (Binnian)

“..…that I shouldn’t be afraid to be over the top in my acting.” (Keelin)

“The most important thing I took away from Drama was not to let the audience bother you when you’re acting.” (Celine)

“I took away from Drama that I was a little better at speaking in public” (Allegra)

“I learnt that I could perform in front of people” (Tariqua)

“The most important thing I took away from Drama was that you have to actually be the character.” (Harriet)

“I found that Mime gave me a lot that I will use in my life. It helped me with my team work because we had to work together to pull the play off.” (Ellie)

“The most important thing I learnt was keeping focus when you perform and not to laugh or be silly” (Jennifer)

“The most important thing I took away was self-confidence when around different people.” (Brittany)

No comments: