5.31.2011

"Trigunda" Year Nine Process Drama

The year 9 Process Drama begins in the small township of "Trigunda", situated in the centre of Shark Tooth Island. Shark Tooth Island, discovered and named after Sir Arthur Trigunda ( who is also a resident of the town which is named after him) is noted for its' famous blue shells. The blue shells, when crushed, create a powder which is noted as a healing agent for cancer.
Trigunda has recently had a wedding, a christening, and a very important Town Meeting relating to the Mayoress' news that a Resort is planned for the popular Cavity Cove.
See photos from 'the wedding' day below:















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh im so disappointed I missed it best wishes to the both of you. And Paris you look lovely.
love Liz

Ava Trigunda said...

WOW - Those photos of me are really shocking! Glad there was only two!!
It was a beautiful ceremony Paris and Liam and I wish you both a happy future! And Paris, I agree with Liz, you look so beautiful but you should have come to me - I would have made your dress!
Love Always
Ava xx

Josh Smith said...

Oh, what a beautiful ceremony
Paris looks stunning as ever,I'm am very proud of Liam and Paris.
Have a great future together.

Josh Smith.

Domonic Deireuse said...

what am amazing wedding! the photos were captured most beautifully! the best to Mr and Mrs. Collins!

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful wedding. I agree with Liz and Ava, Paris looked stunning.
Hope Liam and Paris have a long and happy life together.
Love Elizabeth Pevensie xx